FSTCut is FST's software for the management of two heads sawing machines. FSTCut is simple to use and optimized for touch screens. With this software, executing a cutting list is extremely intuitive.
FSTCut always shows the profile in the position in which it will be loaded into the machine. The software guides the operator in the execution of the cut. The program imports the cutting lists from the network or from the USB key and runs the cut optimization on board of the machine.
FSTCut executes entire cutting lists or single pieces, either in dual head mode or in step mode. The integrated statistics panel shows at a glance the machine's productivity and which material is being used. FSTCut is designed to handle multiple user levels allowing to monitor operators and access permissions to the various software pages such as execution, archives, configuration etc.
Features of FSTCut
- Optimized for touch-screen mode
- Cutting of single pieces or cutting lists
- Create or edit a cutting list on board of the machine
- Importation of the cutting lists from a network (Internet, W-lan) or USB stick
- Cuts in step mode
- Profile archive in DXF format
- View profile section in cutting position
- View of the entire door or window the piece is part of
- Cutting list optimization with re-useable offcuts
- Customizable print-outs of labels for the machined pieces
- Productivity statistics
- Management of operators with different authorization levels