FSTLine manages cutting and cutting and machining lines. Based on the client's needs, cutting and machining lines may be composed of “stations”. On each station operations such as cutting, trim cutting, machining, anuba hinge insertion and label application to pieces are executed.
FSTLine is divided into two areas: the execution area, that shows the bars actually loaded to the mat and the editing area, where the bars to be machined are checked and edited.
FSTLine contains a profile archive with profile sections and the necessary information for how to load them into the machine, an archive for macros or “accessories” that can be executed on each single piece and an archive of offcuts, meaning the reusable rests of bars from previous machinings.
To reduce the material usage to a minimum, the software optimizes the cutting lists by exploiting the offcuts in the archive and avoiding any damaged areas on the bars.
The 3D-view and simulation allow to view the operations added to each piece and each bar.
The data entry concerning how the profile is taken and positioned in the machine is guided by explanatory texts and images.
Features of FSTLine
- Management of cutting lines and of cutting and machining lines
- Importation of cutting and machining lists directly from the office desk
- 3D-view of bars and pieces
- Editing of cutting and machining lists during execution
- Profile archive in DXF format
- Guided data entry for profile loading and profile management
- Macro and tool archives
- Cutting list optimization with offcuts and damaged areas
- Offcut archive
- Label print-outs for pieces and re-useable offcuts
- Remake of a piece by bar-code reading
- Loading offcuts by bar code
- Automatic label applicator management
- Operator login with different authorization levels