FSTSolid automatically recognizes the machining in a STEP file.
FSTSolid import a STEP file generated by any three-dimensional CAD such as: Catia ®, ProE ®, SolidWorks ®, and inserted automatically recognizes the machining of a workpiece.
Performs automatic assignment of the tools or allows you to assign a work of technological parameters default.
FSTSolid automatically recognizes all the major processes such as cutting holes and notches. The work included can be stored and re-used as parametric machining in a new piece.
FSTSolid create the ISO or CNC for the center.
Features of FSTSolid
- STEP file import
- Automatic recognition of cuts, grooves, holes and double holes
- 3D visualization of machining
- Viewing the toolpath
- Simulation of the removed material
- Breakdown of complex operations in more elementary processes
- Automatic assignment tool
- Library of parametric machining
- Integration with FOM working centers